Sunday 9 June 2024

Racicim towards Jews is evident in our world

 

Image courtesy of Simone Rotella

Joel Kontinen

”It has been more than four years since Darnella Frazier, then a teenager, captured on camera the murder of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man, by white police officer Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Yet the impact on Frazier’s brain of what she witnessed could linger for much longer.”

“I still hold the weight and trauma of what I witnessed,” Frazier wrote in a social media post on the one-year anniversary of Floyd’s murder. “I’m not who I used to be. A part of my childhood was taken from me.”

For instance the Palestinian anger towards Jews, including the college intifada slogans, of all Jews is a testimony of all Israelis are the source of racism.

 

Source:  

Layal Liverpool, 2024, Race is a social construct, but racism can cause real biological harm | New Scientist 5 June