Friday, 6 May 2011
Creation Ministries International (CMI) has just launched a campaign that challenges Darwinian evolution by presenting 15 hard questions for evolutionists.
The Traditional Values Coalition, representing over 43, 000 Christian churches in America, also promotes the campaign.
Recently, CMI presented a campaign leaflet entitled 15 Questions for Evolutionists.
Evolutionists do not have the answers to these questions:
"1. How did life originate?
2. How did the DNA code originate?
3. How could mutations create the huge volumes of information in the DNA of living things?
4. Why is natural selection taught as ‘evolution’, as if it explains the origin of the diversity of life?
5. How did new biochemical pathways originate?
6. Living things look like they were designed, so how do evolutionists know that they were not designed?
7. How did multi-cellular life originate?
8. How did sex originate?
9. Why are the (expected) countless millions of transitional fossils missing?
10. How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years, if evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame?
11. How did blind chemistry create mind/ intelligence, meaning, altruism and morality?
12. Why is evolutionary ‘just-so’ storytelling tolerated?
13. Where are the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution?
14. Why is evolution, a theory about history, taught as if it is the same as this operational science?
15. Why is a fundamentally religious idea, a dogmatic belief system that fails to explain the evidence, taught in science classes?"
One could add many more questions that remain unanswered.
Batten, Don. 2011. Question evolution! A grass-roots movement to challenge the anti-Christian dogma of evolution. Creation.com (4 May).